Madden's Professional Online Franchise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden's Professional Online Franchise

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
xHARDCORE MADDENx Draft League is CLOSED

Lions unsim

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Lions unsim Empty
PostSubject: Lions unsim   Lions unsim I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 3:05 pm

Hes very unsim and I don't know how he's in this league, very dissapointed, he kicked my ass and lost connection in the 3rd, he nano blitzes, and then constantly uses Harris his saftey to blitz off the end every down, he ran a fake fieldgoal, he throws every single play to moss or Witten, he only ran once, same routes, streak and post, it got really annoying when he was fake snapping for 10-15 seconds, over and over, hurry up offense early in the first and kicked more squib kicks then regular, anyways there's your warning sports fans! he gets one more complaint, then it's verified and he should be removed!
Back to top Go down

Lions unsim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lions unsim   Lions unsim I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:15 pm

yet we see no videos..
Back to top Go down

Lions unsim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lions unsim   Lions unsim I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:31 pm

Other then the nanos there wouldn't be any videos to show. You can see some of the things off the game stats (2 4th down attempts, going for 2 at the end of the game, and his best receiver was a 40 rated guy, wft?). But yea, should have saved the replays of the nanos.

Anyway, Mole sounds like the type of guy who will do this to his next opponent. We'll see if the same complaints come out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lions unsim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lions unsim   Lions unsim I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lions unsim
Page 1 of 1