Madden's Professional Online Franchise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden's Professional Online Franchise

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
xHARDCORE MADDENx Draft League is CLOSED

warning...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
V1OL3NTBYD3S1GN
Admin
V1OL3NTBYD3S1GN

warning... Empty
PostSubject: warning...   warning... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:19 pm

I see that some games are getting alittle out of control with runnin up the score. this will be everyone's first and final warning. if i see it again the person running up the score will be kicked.
Back to top Go down
https://mpof360.forumotion.net

warning... Empty
PostSubject: Re: warning...   warning... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:57 pm

Holy shit

86 to 13

62 to 14

U bunch of unsim SOBs warning... Icon_lol
Back to top Go down

warning... Empty
PostSubject: Re: warning...   warning... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:14 pm

Look at my box score, most of my TD's were lon gones. Most of the time i wasnt even trying to scroe i just got alot of open field. And it kind of hard not to score when you get the ball 8 times on turnovers. Even my backups did good. Im pretty sure the former jets owner quit half way through the 2nd quarter so that made it even easier to score. Ill try to never have this happen again.
Back to top Go down

warning... Empty
PostSubject: Re: warning...   warning... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:49 pm

Yea, you score all those points, but was it really necessary to get the ball back with 1:50 left after the CPU kicked the FG and score in 50 seconds? Just kneel out the clock.
Back to top Go down

warning... Empty
PostSubject: Re: warning...   warning... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 10:50 am

damole went for it on 2 4th downs when he was winning, and went no huddle a bunch of times
Back to top Go down
V1OL3NTBYD3S1GN
Admin
V1OL3NTBYD3S1GN

warning... Empty
PostSubject: Re: warning...   warning... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 11:43 am

ive also received 2 complaints about 2 seperate owners in this league as far as playing sim.

Damole
headstrong

please get ahold of me so we can discuss these matters.
Back to top Go down
https://mpof360.forumotion.net

warning... Empty
PostSubject: Re: warning...   warning... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 12:55 pm

PM'd
Back to top Go down
AcceptedIntern4

warning... Empty
PostSubject: Re: warning...   warning... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 1:59 pm

metalfan012 wrote:
Look at my box score, most of my TD's were lon gones. Most of the time i wasnt even trying to scroe i just got alot of open field. And it kind of hard not to score when you get the ball 8 times on turnovers. Even my backups did good. Im pretty sure the former jets owner quit half way through the 2nd quarter so that made it even easier to score. Ill try to never have this happen again.

Dude you really need to get your story straight, Last night you told me that he quit in the Fourth Quarter! I vote 86 times to boot you!
Back to top Go down

warning... Empty
PostSubject: Re: warning...   warning... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 2:01 pm

alright lets relax here guys. Before we know it we have like 15 guys in the league and it crumbles.

I am sure people are willing to adjust rather then we just start booting people immediately
Back to top Go down

warning... Empty
PostSubject: Re: warning...   warning... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:10 pm

AcceptedIntern4 wrote:
metalfan012 wrote:

Dude you really need to get your story straight, Last night you told me that he quit in the Fourth Quarter! I vote 86 times to boot you!
He played like he quit in the 2nd half he did with like 4:06 left in the game. Embarassed I leave out key words in stories in real life also. Neutral
Back to top Go down
AcceptedIntern4

warning... Empty
PostSubject: Re: warning...   warning... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 12:38 am

LOL OK I only vote 85 times then lol!
Back to top Go down

warning... Empty
PostSubject: Re: warning...   warning... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 4:04 pm

AcceptedIntern4 wrote:
LOL OK I only vote 85 times then lol!
wouldent be the 1st time getting kicked out of a hardcore for a dumb reason lol!
Back to top Go down

warning... Empty
PostSubject: Re: warning...   warning... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 4:32 pm

How is that a dumb reason? What is the point of scoring that many points? Does it make you feel good to beat the CPU that bad? We all know the CPU blows, there is no need to blatantly run up the score like you did.
Back to top Go down

warning... Empty
PostSubject: Re: warning...   warning... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 10:44 pm

thats why we need to put the setting on all-madden so it's not so easy to win all the time. if you play the cpu it's a joke
Back to top Go down

warning... Empty
PostSubject: Re: warning...   warning... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 10:48 pm

All Madden is the same shit. It's just too easy to score on the CPU.
Back to top Go down

warning... Empty
PostSubject: Re: warning...   warning... I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:52 am

Yea it can be hard not to run up the score if there are a lot of turnovers. My game versus the saints was good. We both played well.
Back to top Go down

warning... Empty
PostSubject: Re: warning...   warning... I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:27 pm

bullshit,cheese grader
Back to top Go down

warning... Empty
PostSubject: Re: warning...   warning... I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:48 pm

LashingSitruc wrote:
bullshit,cheese grader
?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

warning... Empty
PostSubject: Re: warning...   warning... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

warning...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden's Professional Online Franchise :: News-