Madden's Professional Online Franchise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden's Professional Online Franchise

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
xHARDCORE MADDENx Draft League is CLOSED

Week 2 Giants vs Boys

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Week 2 Giants vs Boys Empty
PostSubject: Week 2 Giants vs Boys   Week 2 Giants vs Boys I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:04 pm

What's going on man? When's good for you? I should be home after 930 pm est tonight. Around 10 I should be able to play?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 Giants vs Boys   Week 2 Giants vs Boys I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:06 pm

Dude I've tried getting a hold of you. I can do 10pm est tonight (Sunday) if its not too late?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 Giants vs Boys   Week 2 Giants vs Boys I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:06 pm

Looks like this one is getting simmed. I left him a message last night on Live but he didnt get back to me. I totally disagree with him not coming to the site. It's all about activity. If your opponent doesnt even come to the site, why bother posting? It's not my job to find him now. Either way I'm going to the Cavs game tonight but I'm dissappointed I didn't get my game in. I believe it's BS on his end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 Giants vs Boys   Week 2 Giants vs Boys I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Week 2 Giants vs Boys
Page 1 of 1